Parents Are Horrified When Dog Grabs Girl’s Diaper, Realize She Would Have Died If He Didn’t

 When Catherine Svilicic saw her newly adopted Doberman, named Khan, grab her daughter Charlotte by the diaper and fling her across the yard, she briefly regretted her decision to adopt the dog four days prior.

However, when she got a closer look she realized that the decision may have saved her 17-month-old daughter’s life.

Little Charlotte was playing in the grass at her home in the Australian town of Atherton as her mother looked on. That’s when Svilicic noticed Khan perk up and become aggressive with her daughter.
 “Khan was really concentrating and was acting aggressively toward Charlotte and kept trying to nudge her but it wasn’t working,” Svilicic 
 That’s when a king brown snake, the third most poisonous snake in the world, jumped out from underneath their house and bit Khan in the leg.

Khan collapsed after being bitten by the venomous snake but was taken to the vet where he was given a dose of anti-venom that revived him.

Share To:

Post A Comment: